NEW Website: https://www.international-relations.net
- Class of study: LM – 52 International relations
- Course type: Master’s degree in accordance with art. 3 DM 270/04
- Coordinator: Prof. Salvatore STROZZA
- Admission to the course: Graduate Level 1 and at least a B2 level of English
- Course Length: 2 years
- Admin Contact: email@example.com (to be contacted for admissions of foreign students)
- Department Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Political Science Student Affairs Office: email@example.com
- Political Science International Relations Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERASMUS delegate: Prof.ssa Daniela LA FORESTA – email@example.com
- Headquarters: Via Leopoldo Rodinò, 22 – 80138 – Napoli
- to be appointed
Department of Political Science Library “G.Cuomo”: via Leopoldo Rodino 22
Student Orientation Service: International Relations
The Master Degree in International Relations is aimed at training a facilitator-mediator skilled in the internationalization process of business, non-profit, NGOs and public institutions.
The course is designed to train graduates with a solid multidisciplinary background, which is essential for analyzing and interpreting the issues related to the international dimension of economic, political and social phenomena.
A professional figure who can offer a competent reading of the international and foreign countries scenarios and is also able to develop and organize the process of internationalization of public and private institutions.
Further Information: Scheda Universitaly